The Lacek Group (TLG), a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing customer engagement agency. We work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help industry-leading companies build and strengthen relationships with their best customers. We have an immediate need to add talent to our strategy team.
SENIOR DIRECTOR, OMNICHANNEL CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
As an engagement strategist you will work directly with clients and our internal team - including account leaders, marketing analytics experts, technologists, and creative - to drive the development of omnichannel engagement strategies for one of our largest clients. Specifically, you will help our clients to extend customer messaging from traditional CRM channels (e.g. email) into digital, social and search.
• Become “trusted advisor” to key group of senior client stakeholders and our executive team
• Lead engagement strategy across customer segments and channels, leveraging both CRM (transactional) and digital (e.g. cookies) data to drive the strategy and execution of campaigns and communications
• Develop innovative ideas to engage loyalty program members and known customers across all channels
• Partner with Omnichannel Measurement lead to ensure continuous optimization and measurement of results on a segment level
• Gain a deep understanding of our clients marketing technology ecosystem as well as data processes to ensure efficient delivery of complex campaigns
• Develop quarterly reviews of strategy including analysis of effectiveness and recommendations for continued testing and optimization
• Develop repeatable approaches and processes to extend omnichannel communications strategy to other clients
• Provide thought leadership to agency on topic of omnichannel engagement and lead the rest of the agency up the learning curve
• Stay current in business and consumer environment; recommend potential areas of opportunity for client/program
• Conduct senior-level executive client updates
• Assist client with developing optimal marketing technology platforms and vendor selections
• Provide leadership in integrating multiple digital marketing solutions into a single measurable system
• Deep experience in customer engagement across mobile and digital channels including email, digital media, social and search
• Understanding of marketing technology and processes to execute omnichannel campaigns
• 7+ years of demonstrated work experience in Direct Marketing, CRM, Loyalty Marketing, Marketing Technology consulting, or Advertising.
• Strong knowledge of customer analysis, profiling, business metrics, segmentation, and program tracking & evaluation
• Strong storytelling skills and a great eye for detail. Curious about and current on latest consumer engagement trends and innovations
• Creative and innovative self-starter
• Effective problem-solver who can manage time effectively
• True team player: cooperative, flexible, conscientious, dependable, resourceful, self-motivated.
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, advertising, communications, or related field. Advanced degree is preferred
You’ll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
Please submit your resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer