The Lacek Group (TLG), a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing customer engagement agency. We work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help industry-leading companies build and strengthen relationships with their best customers.
We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Account Director to manage the day-to-day business of a major client in the agriculture industry. In this role you’ll be part of a cross-functional team of discipline experts working to develop and ensure the effective implementation of integrated marketing campaigns for our client.
• Building, growing and maintaining strong client relationships, working toward mutually beneficial and productive partnerships
• Driving business success for clients, by providing sound strategic direction and leading the agency team to deliver outstanding marketing communications solutions
• Developing, collaboratively with the team, strategic concepts and plans that bring big ideas to life through a mix of paid, owned and earned media channels
• Lead and manage agency resources to provide best-in-class service to our client
• Provide leadership and motivation to the team about the work and the account
• Drive strong category understanding to the agriculture industry, ensuring marketing solutions are grounded in strategic customer insights and industry-specific knowledge
• 10+ years related agency experience
• Experience in the agriculture industry
• Outstanding and persuasive client-facing and relationship management skills
• Solid experience developing and implementing marketing strategy using multi-channel (includes digital, direct, print and radio) and emerging media
• Upbeat and flexible with great relationship building skills
• Dynamic leadership, collaboration, project management and team building skills
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
You’ll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
Please apply online at: https://careers.ogilvy.com/openings/?u=5580
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer