The Lacek Group (TLG), a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing customer engagement agency. We work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help industry-leading companies build and strengthen relationships with their best customers.
DIRECTOR, MARKETING TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
We are seeking a Director, Marketing Technology Solutions to join our Technology Services team. This position will report to the SVP, Technology Services and will drive marketing technology solutions for TLG’s roster of industry-leading clients. To be successful in this role you will need to have a proven enthusiasm for digital trends and innovation, combined with a sound understanding of data-driven direct-to-consumer marketing.
The Director, Marketing Technology Solutions is an experienced digital technologist who can:
• Translate TLG’s one-to-one customer marketing knowledge and customer engagement strategies into marketing technology architectures
• Help construct strategies and proposals to activate our clients’ data across more channels
• Keep up-to-date on a rapidly evolving marketing and advertising technology landscapes
• Conduct audits of client systems and processes to determine the current state of marketing technology capabilities, identify gaps based on omnichannel customer engagement strategies and design solutions to address those gaps
• Drive marketing technology roadmaps and future state capabilities
• Provide expertise, vendor knowledge, and industry best practices across marketing and advertising technology components, from a customer-centric perspective
• Experience working with marketing technologies such as Adobe and Salesforce Marketing Clouds
• Experience working with advertising technologies including DMPs such as Neustar, Krux and AAM, DSPs such as The Trade Desk and Ad Servers such as Sizmek.
• Experience marketing within walled gardens such as Google and Facebook
• Demonstrated the ability to listen to customer direct marketing needs and translate requirements into technology solutions including the ability to grasp complex concepts and systems quickly and express them in simple ways
• Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) technical concepts and tools including relational databases, customer data integration, analytic modeling, campaign management and business intelligence
• Ability to remain engaged on projects from strategy through execution
• Proactive, self-starter who can work well both independently and as part of a team
• BA/BS in marketing, business, technology, and/or related field of study
You’ll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
Please apply online at: https://careers.ogilvy.com/openings/?u=5580
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer