The Lacek Group (TLG), a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing customer engagement agency. We work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help industry-leading companies build and strengthen relationships with their best customers.
ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The Assistant Account Executive will provide assistance and support to Account Executives and Account Supervisors with account management and client services while gaining experience and proficiency to be promoted to Account Executive.
• Manages campaign deployments for major brand program including creation of content creative, coordinating approvals, and testing before deployment.
• Works with key clients on a daily basis to confirm content, provide and gain approvals on content creative, coordination of test plans and final approval, and reviewing monthly results reports.
• Works with the email service provider to set up, schedule and deploy emails.
• Supports client and print production team on inventory management.
• Coordinates Program Implementation and related projects with other team members in Account Services, Application Development, QA, and Creative Services.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• One or more years marketing experience required, agency environment preferred
• Understands basic principles of marketing as they relate to product development, testing, program implementation, and operations
• Understands process used to conduct competitive analysis; possesses demonstrated fact-finding ability
• Implements creative solutions, thinks “outside the box” while maintaining organizational/client integrity
• Exercises good judgment in all situations and seeks guidance from Account Executive when outcomes are uncertain
• Must possess a high level of stress tolerance/flexibility, and maintain a high energy level
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to function within a team-oriented environment; must be an assertive participant
• Demonstrated ability to function independently, must be self-motivated
• Excellent time management skills, as well as the ability to effectively establish priorities and manage multiple projects
• Is results-oriented and goal-focused
You’ll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
Please apply online at: https://careers.ogilvy.com/openings/?u=5580
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer