The Lacek Group (TLG), a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing customer engagement agency. We work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help industry-leading companies build and strengthen relationships with their best customers.
DIRECTOR, DIGITAL INTELLIGENCE AND ANALYTICS
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Director, Digital Intelligence and Analytics. This position will help expand our current loyalty and CRM data and technology capabilities in digital marketing space. In this role you will be responsible for infusing digital intelligence and capabilities into our current CRM operations, enabling clients to recognize and engage customers in new digital and social channels. Part of your key responsibilities will include performing omnichannel campaign operation analytics to build these capabilities throughout the agency, and analyze data to measure and optimize omnichannel marketing performance.
• Lead digital marketing analytics strategy, analysis, reporting, testing and optimization, monetization, data modeling and implementation
• Support clients by answering questions and troubleshooting issues regarding their digital analytics solutions and tracking
• Define key performance indicators and measurement as well as reporting strategy
• Provide insight into historical and current performance of omnichannel marketing
• Analyze and present marketing results that include actionable recommendations including financial impact and optimization recommendations
• Drive the utilization of data and testing to deliver both short and long term growth, primarily through behaviorally triggered campaigns. Build data-driven campaigns focused on behavioral targeting, customer journey, retargeting, and interactions flows using digital, off-line, and predictive models with specific KPI measurement strategies and implementations
• Develop marketing message plans using data inputs from CRM data, web analytics, guest insights, promotions, and purchase trends
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or statistics. Advanced degree is preferred.
• 5+ years digital behavior marketing experience, or related experience.
• Hands-on practices on digital campaign set-up, in-marketing tests, performance tracking, measurement and insights extraction.
• Deep understanding of digital optimization, digital media and retargeting, media platforms, digital intelligence and analytics and marketing cloud solutions.
• Working experience or understanding of omnichannel attribution models.
• Experience in Google Analytics and website tracking tools.
• True team player: cooperative, flexible, conscientious, dependable, resourceful, self-motivated.
• Working knowledge of the loyalty and CRM space would be preferred.
You’ll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
Please apply online at: https://careers.ogilvy.com/openings/?u=5580
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer